- Domains and Hosting
- Online Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
- Social Media
- Video Marketing
- Web Design
- Web Development
Most Viewed Blogs
How to Design a Company Logo
16 Dec 2015
Dubai Web Design: Building a Responsive Site
27 Aug 2015
Web Designing Dubai: How To Present Substance In The Most ideal Way Imaginable
26 Aug 2015
Changes in Social Media This 2016
07 Jan 2016
Best Site Outlines: A Short Manual for Enhancing Your Site’s Design According to SEO Dubai
24 Aug 2015
10 Ways on How to Improve Online Marketing Efforts
22 Oct 2015
3 Ultimate Web Design Tips
19 Jun 2015
Building An Effective Website Design as per Internet Marketing Service
08 Aug 2015
How to Design your Business Logo
06 Jan 2016
Helpful Steps on Creating a Successful Website
15 Jan 2016
Graphic Design Abu Dhabi Basics to Remember
15 March 2015 | Web Design
Both online and traditional marketing have the same end goal, which is to tell a large audience about a certain company, or its products and services. It doesn’t stop there, either, but goes on to try and ensure that a company becomes memorable for the audience, and therefore a little closer to becoming the preferred brand of many.
So it isn’t surprising to see several concepts carried over from traditional marketing and into online marketing. Even with new channels at hand, like social media, some of the aspects still remain. One of these is graphic design Abu Dhabi.
Any marketing campaign would involve graphic design at some point, since great-looking graphics are sure to catch the audience’s eye more than mediocre designs. Your firm may already have its own in-house graphic design team to handle such tasks. If not, then you can look for the right Abu Dhabi web design company to do so.
These days, outsourcing certain tasks is commonplace, since not only does it save time and money, but it also helps the company be more flexible when faced with sudden changes. The question, then, becomes which company to hire, and not whether you should hire or not.
So let’s say you’ve found the perfect company to work with for you marketing campaign, but you aren’t satisfied with letting someone else handle the job. What if you want to learn a few concepts yourself, so you’ll at least understand what the graphic designer Abu Dhabi is talking about, or why they’re using a certain concept?
Here, then, are a few tips that are easy to understand and apply, no matter how much experience you have with design yourself.
1. Clear contrast. Graphic design isn’t just about the images; it’s about the text, too. Make sure your text is readable by either increasing or decreasing the brightness of the background, therefore offsetting the color of your text. Make sure to use a clear font, too.
2. Pick a palette. As tempting as it is to use all the colors in the rainbow, you’re better off choosing either a warm, cold, or neutral palette. Different tones – that is, different saturation levels – of the same hue go well together, and help the design be more consistent. Bring your ‘brightness’ slider up or down to alter the colors without giving yourself a headache.
Complementary colors will work too, because the colors help each other pop out and therefore become more noticeable by viewers.
3. Scale up and down. The bigger elements command more attention, so you’ll want to put the important parts of your text in bigger font, with the details in slightly smaller font. The same thing goes for images.
4. Don’t disregard personality. Just because everyone’s using sans serif fonts, or a certain vintage filter, that doesn’t mean you should use it for your website, too. Find something that really works for your company and for you, to put something like a personal stamp on your website.
5. Font faces matter. You don’t need to choose drastically different fonts from different families to create visual impact. Using bold and italic versions of one or two fonts, in the same family, will suffice in getting the effect you were after.