- Domains and Hosting
- Online Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
- Social Media
- Video Marketing
- Web Design
- Web Development
Most Viewed Blogs
How to Design a Company Logo
16 Dec 2015
Dubai Web Design: Building a Responsive Site
27 Aug 2015
Web Designing Dubai: How To Present Substance In The Most ideal Way Imaginable
26 Aug 2015
Changes in Social Media This 2016
07 Jan 2016
Best Site Outlines: A Short Manual for Enhancing Your Site’s Design According to SEO Dubai
24 Aug 2015
10 Ways on How to Improve Online Marketing Efforts
22 Oct 2015
3 Ultimate Web Design Tips
19 Jun 2015
Building An Effective Website Design as per Internet Marketing Service
08 Aug 2015
How to Design your Business Logo
06 Jan 2016
Helpful Steps on Creating a Successful Website
15 Jan 2016
5 Ways to Acquire a Simplistic Web Design Turkey Output
26 February 2015 | Web Design
A great website can be the difference between failure and success when it comes to online marketing campaigns. If a campaign were shown as a wheel, the website would be the hub, the center. Have you ever seen a company Twitter account without a link to the company’s home page? It would make no sense, right?
Whether you’re self-employed or acting as an affiliate for other merchants, you need a good website as the headquarters for all your online activities. Having the right products isn’t enough; you’ll need a site that is credible, can convert potential customers, and get you the right traffic.
It all boils down, then, to web design Turkey. There are many factors to consider when it comes to putting the site together, in fact. The first step, then, is to pay attention to certain steps when putting the site together.
Whether you build the website yourself, or website development Turkey, here is a few steps you can take to enhance your website.
1. Know your market. If you don’t know your target audience, your market, you can’t ensure that the site actually caters to their needs. You won’t also be able to make sure it reflects what’s important to them. Businesspeople, for instance, would prefer professional-looking, uncluttered sites. Teens, on the other hand, like to keep things casual.
2. Be consistent. Your site’s overall look, design, and feel should be kept consistent all across the board, which means the colors and themes should be the same for all the different pages. Wouldn’t you feel confused if you clicked a link away from a page with a cream background and floral accents, only to find yourself on a pink page with stars?
A confused prospective client is less likely to be converted, so avoid rattling or jarring them with disjointed designs.
3. Use simple navigation. People in website design Turkey services usually put important links – company info, a list or catalogue of products, and contact forms – at the top of the page. Links in the sidebar usually lead to information that isn’t as important as those in the header. Still, they’re relevant, and make the site more interesting compared to just presenting the nitty-gritty.
Even if you want to stand out, that’s no reason to reverse this convention. In general, use a horizontal menu for important headings, with a drop-down or vertical menu for sub-headings and the like.
4. Credentials are important. Being an authority figure in your chosen niche will go a long way to converting possible clients into paying ones. By showing that you know what you’re talking about, you show them, too, that they can definitely trust your services.
Make sure your site contains relevant content that’s up to date. Include a privacy statement on every page – especially on those that ask for personal information, and make sure to provide legitimate contact info.
5. Be interactive. Clients will love being able to give feedback and ask questions when they want and need to, so make sure they can do so easily when they visit your site for just that reason. Also tailor product suggestions – up-selling or cross-selling certain products – based on each customer’s preferences.