- Domains and Hosting
- Online Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
- Social Media
- Video Marketing
- Web Design
- Web Development
Most Viewed Blogs
How to Design a Company Logo
16 Dec 2015
Dubai Web Design: Building a Responsive Site
27 Aug 2015
Web Designing Dubai: How To Present Substance In The Most ideal Way Imaginable
26 Aug 2015
Changes in Social Media This 2016
07 Jan 2016
Best Site Outlines: A Short Manual for Enhancing Your Site’s Design According to SEO Dubai
24 Aug 2015
10 Ways on How to Improve Online Marketing Efforts
22 Oct 2015
3 Ultimate Web Design Tips
19 Jun 2015
Building An Effective Website Design as per Internet Marketing Service
08 Aug 2015
How to Design your Business Logo
06 Jan 2016
Helpful Steps on Creating a Successful Website
15 Jan 2016
From 2D Animation to Videos: Multimedia Approaches to Corporate Identity
When it comes to marketing, it can take a single step done differently, one idea executed earlier – and your firm’s campaign may have had a different result. Of course, you’d want the campaign to be successful, but you can’t really be entirely certain. One thing is sure, though; your company’s corporate identity design Dubai should be finished or in the end stages, by the time your campaign begins.
Corporate identity is what cements you in the eyes of your audience – and in their thoughts. If they can pinpoint who your company is, along with what you aim to do, you’re one step closer to having a stronger presence. Being memorable is a good sign, when you’re looking to become a household name in your field, whatever products or services you offer.
Fortunately, there are several ways to approach this, so that the results mean nothing but instant recognition for your company – and one of these is the use of multimedia, while taking care to not alienate any one group in your audience.
You don’t have to go as far as 3D animation Dubai; in fact you may not be aware of it, but you may already be considering multimedia in your campaign.
1. Video. Putting together a short video that you can link to from your social media accounts will give your possible clients a behind-the-scenes view of sort, to let them see the people behind the brand and therefore make the encounter feel even marginally more personal. You can even combine live footage with 2D animation Dubai for a bit more variety.
2. Applications. Whether you use 2D animation, 3D animation, or no animation at all, that’s entirely up to you – as long as you have a mobile application that will help extend your reach to mobile users. An app makes it easy for companies to stay in touch with their clients, in some way, and therefore build a personalized experience for each one, so it’s important to at least consider offering one for users to download.
3. Logo design. Seeing as it combines typography and visual communications, logo design definitely counts as a multimedia approach. It can be challenging to come up with a logo that isn’t just simple and memorable, but timeless and helps recall your company instantly, but the time and effort invested will definitely be worth it. After all, few other things can deliver your company’s message in a single glance – and a logo can do it just as well both in print and online.
4. Website design. Last, but not the least, there’s the overall look and feel of your website. Since it will serve as your campaign’s online headquarters, it’s important that the site meshes seamlessly with the rest of your marketing material. Your logo, for instance, would be used in the header, and a corporate video takes the place of stuffy paragraphs in the ‘About Us’ section – just make sure you still have text on the page so that search engines can find you!